Remote Tuition for 2 people – 1½ hour by arrangement
Ideal for two woodturning friends.
In advance of the tuition with your small group and Glenn, you will nominate a host who will agree the topic of your private tuition, so that Glenn can fully prepare tools, camera set-up and materials. It is helpful if you prepare a list of questions or concerns you have.
Glenn can demonstrate many techniques, including:
- -Problem-solving at the lathe
- -One-way coring system
- -Tool technique with spindle or face plate turning
- -Wood drying techniques
- -Sanding and finishing techniques
- -Chucking techniques
It is helpful if you email your questions, in one email, to Glenn in advance of the tutorial. Please provide a short list of some of the equipment you use and a photograph of your workshop/s if you want some assistance or advice on setting this up for maximum efficiency.
1½ hour private tuition via Zoom for 2 people (EU€75 each)
- -Purchase your private tutorial
- -Agree a time and day with Glenn. USA and & Canada are between 5-8 hours behind Ireland so early morning Pacific time to mid afternoon Eastern time is best. EU countries are 1 hour ahead of Ireland. Preferred time between 9am to 6pm Irish time. Time and day to be agreed with Glenn in advance of the class.
- -Send Glenn a few questions or concerns, in short bullet points, and he will address these during your class. If useful for you, please include the equipment you use (lathe, sharpening system etc and/or a photo of your workshop/s). The host provides the second class participant email address to Glenn
- -24hours before your tutorial we will contact you and your friend to make sure the connection is working via – Zoom
This continuing professional development training can be tailored for your needs and your ability.