1½ hour Remote Private Tuition – by arrangement
1½ hour private tuition via Zoom, Sales Tax/Vat included
In advance of the class, you and Glenn will agree the topic of your private tuition, so that Glenn can prepare. It is helpful if you email some questions or concerns you have.
This is a mentoring session and not a demonstration. For detailed demos on many subjects, check out Glenn’s videos/downloads and DVDs and also his streaming service membership (Glenn Lucas Woodturning Club) with a growing video library.
Here are some areas that participants find useful for a private zoom mentoring session with Glenn:
- Problem-solving at the lathe
- One-way coring system
- Tool technique with spindle or face plate turning
- Wood drying techniques
- Sanding and finishing techniques
- Chucking techniques
- Running a woodturning business
It is helpful if you email your questions to Glenn in advance of the tutorial. Please provide a short list of some of the equipment you use and a photograph of your workshop if you want some assistance or advice on setting this up for maximum efficiency.
To get the most out of your remote class, it may be best for you to set up a camera/phone/iPad so that Glenn can observe you turn for a short while, and then offer some diagnostics – this is a format many who purchase the zoom classes find very useful.
1½ hour private tuition via Zoom
- Purchase your private tutorial
- Agree a time and day with Glenn. USA and & Canada are between 5-8 hours behind Ireland so early morning Pacific time to mid afternoon Eastern time is best. EU countries are 1 hour ahead of Ireland. Preferred time between 9am to 6pm Irish time. Time and day to be agreed with Glenn in advance of the class.
- Send Glenn a few questions or concerns, in short bullet points, and he will address these during your class. If useful for you, please include the equipment you use (lathe, sharpening system etc and/or a photo of your workshop)
This continuing professional development training can be tailored for your needs and your ability.