GL7BH(M42) – ½” spindle gouge (30º for back-hollowing cut)
Sales Tax/VAT will be charged at check out, to customers in the EU only.
For back-hollowing cut.
½” spindle gouge, 30º hand sharpened by Glenn Lucas for back-hollowing cut
Please note: the sharpening instructions are clearly shown in the ‘Tools of the Trade’ download video (no. 17). However they are not included in Glenn’s usual sharpening chart (this is a special grind only introduced in April 2021).
New M42 Stay sharp tools
M42 Stay Sharp tools made by Hamlet to Glenns sharpening specifications set a new standard for quality and performance in woodturning tools. Unlike other types of high speed/PM tool steel that sacrifice extreme edge retention for the ability to be honed to a keen edge, or vice versa, M42 Stay Sharp tools provide both for optimum performance you can count on.
Made in England
· M42 ‘super steel’ for optimum edge holding ability
· Can be honed to a razor sharp edge
· Parabolic flute profile for easier sharpening and superb chip clearing
· Double bevel grind for faster, cleaner cuts
· Supplied with hand-polished Ash handle
· Sharp, ready to use out of the box