Large group or club Interactive Remote Demo
€165.00 – €330.00
90 minute club demo. US$400 (€330 including VAT/Sales Tax)
90 minute CLUB event via Zoom – Interactive Remote Demo (IRD)
- Live woodturning
- Excellent close up detail with Glenn’s film-making cameras placed next to and above the lathe and sharpening systems.
- Some topics to consider : A Salad Bowl, Traditional Irish Platter, The Beaded Bowl, Dublin Viking Bowl, A Thin Wall Bowl, Natural Edge Bowl. Sharpening and wood selection and conversion will also be discussed. Where time allows, your club can have a tour of the workshop and or the wood yard
- Agree a time and day with Glenn. USA and & Canada are between 5-8 hours behind Ireland so early morning Pacific time to mid afternoon Eastern time is best. EU countries are 1 hour ahead of Ireland. Preferred time between 9am to 6pm Irish time. Time and day to be agreed with Glenn in advance of the Demo.
- Your club may require access to the zoom meeting 30-60 mins prior to the demo which we can facilitate
- It is important that your club nominate a co-Host who knows your club members. Cornelia is the on-site co-Host, and facilitates the questions for Glenn through the ‘chat’ function. This enables maximum turning!
- Max attendees 100 (using Glenn’s zoom account invitation)
- Club Demo fee :US$400 via wire transfer or credit card – $200 deposit to secure the day and time, and $200 on the demo day this price includes VAT/Sales tax
- No recording or live streaming of the demo is permitted
Please email us to discuss your club’s individual needs.